I am proud to welcome you to the Florida Air family. Your Preferred Customer Club membership is designed to (1) keep your HVAC system running safely, (2) reduce your utility bills, and (3) ensure your family’s comfort and peace of mind.
Florida Air was built upon integrity, family values and quality service, and we stand by those core principles by offering all Preferred Customers our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with your service experience, just give us a call.
From our family to yours,
Florida Air Conditioning & Heating
By partnering with Florida Air, you’ve made a wise choice to protect your heating and cooling investment. Statistics show that HVAC systems receiving regular tune-ups can last years longer than neglected systems, and that’s good news for your comfort–and your budget.
Florida Air Conditioning & Heating Preferred Customers enjoy incomparable benefits, including:
- ENERGY SAVINGS: Inefficient HVAC systems can drain your pocketbook without improving indoor climate. With Florida Air's regular system inspections, you’ll enjoy high-performance heating and cooling while reducing energy use thus helping lower your utility bill.
- PREVENTATIVE CARE: In addition to maximizing the energy efficiency of your HVAC system, Florida Air Preferred Customer Club tune-ups allow our technicians to find potential problems before they turn into costly repairs.
- RATE LOCK-IN: Florida Air guarantees maintenance plan rates for the duration of your one-year term, so you’ll never be caught off-guard by your bill.
- NO-HASSLE PAYMENT and CANCELLATION: With Florida Air's Preferred Customer Club, upfront payment is never required. You won’t receive a bill until your tune-up is complete, and you can cancel at any time.
- EXCLUSIVE CLUB DISCOUNTS: While our club program is specifically designed to keep your HVAC system running smoothly, Florida Air's Preferred Customers also receive valuable discounts on all equipment repairs, new installations and multiple-system maintenance agreements.
- TOP-PRIORITY, CONVENIENT SCHEDULING: With the Florida Air Preferred Customer Club, we make it easy for you to set-up your Performance-Plus service. We’ll save you time by calling when it’s time for your maintenance appointment, and we’ll work around your busy schedule. As an added bonus, club members receive preferential scheduling for repairs and new equipment purchases!
- EXPERT TECHNICIANS: From our management team to our HVAC specialists, Florida Air is committed to excellence. Our licensed, factory-trained technicians arrive at your home ready to perform safety inspections, check your HVAC efficiency–and improve your system’s ability to cool and heat your home.
Our Performance-Plus maintenance plan will let the Florida Air family work proactively to save you money, assure your comfort, and extend the life of your HVAC system. We’ll keep your equipment operating safely and efficiently, year-round, so you can rest easy. That’s the Florida Air Conditioning & Heating Inc. promise.
Planned Service Agreement Features
Florida Air's Preferred Customer Club members receive the following system services during their Performance-Plus maintenance checks:
System Testing and Safety Check: To verify reliable, safe operation of your HVAC system, your Florida Air technician will log all operating temperatures and conduct a thorough safety check of all heating and cooling equipment.
Filter Changes: Air filter maintenance is important, especially during months of high heating/cooling usage. Florida Air changes or cleans all air filters during your tune-up, which maximizes air flow and improves system efficiency.
Mechanical Inspection: To ensure proper operation of your HVAC equipment, your Florida Air technician will check existing oil levels, look for refrigerant leaks and thoroughly inspect your system for worn or failing parts.
Cleaning: Maintained systems are proven to perform more efficiently. During your tune-up, a Florida Air team member will maintain all condensate pans and drain lines, and free condensate outlets of debris buildup.
Lubrication: After your system has been cleaned and inspected, Florida Air technicians will lubricate system motors and bearings. To lengthen the lifespan of your HVAC equipment, we adhere to all manufacturers’ recommendations for lubrication products and frequency.
- Priority Service: Florida Air technicians are ready to respond to any problems that arise with your HVAC system, and Preferred Club Members receive fast, priority scheduling. While our maintenance program does not cover the cost of as-needed service work, the Florida Air Preferred Customer Club entitles members to service, repair and installation discounts.
The Florida Air Performance-Plus Plan is a semi-annual maintenance program designed to keep your system running at peak performance while giving you peace of mind against breakdowns or service interruptions.